On Wednesday, Cambridge-based marketing firm HubSpot announced that it had fired its chief marketing officer Mike Volpe for violating the company’s ethics code. Full coverage of this story can be found at the links below.
- ‘Fishiness’ led to HubSpot marketing chief’s firing, CEO says
- HubSpot book author Dan Lyons well known in high-tech circles as a ‘muckraker’
- HubSpot CEO and CTO discuss firing of company’s ‘third founder’ over attempts to obtain book manuscript
- A HubSpot who’s who: The players involved in the ethics scandal
- Wall Street not worried about HubSpot executive shakeup
- HubSpot now says that employees did know details of book incident
- Big questions for HubSpot after dismissal of top marketing executive
- HubSpot fires marketing chief, sanctions CEO over incident involving book about the company
Janelle Nanos can be reached at email@example.com. Follow her on Twitter @janellenanos.
Follow Janelle on Twitter